Looking to start a project but I need help

Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
The project I'm building is big, really big. And I have been working on it for about 2 1/2 years mentally working it out (autodidactic). Quick but serious backstory, all-star athlete highly intelligent computer science major that got amnesia from a concussion and forgot how to speak until about a month ago. What helped me regain my ability to speak was essentially "coding in my head" to lead me to the next function to perform, and this is the next step my code is telling me to take. If there's anyone that can help out there even if this isn't the right place, the story is real and the project is major.
Basic description: An ai to store your consciousness (studied it for half my life as I was essentially a walking zombie who studied daily forgetting major things I'd learned until one day the answer smacked me in the face but I have trouble wording it "for the world" (to be compatible with how everyone comprehends the word consciousness). It's the world's first AGI with the ability to learn and store who everyone is. I have psuedocode written out in python but its huge and I dont even know if python or OOP is way to go since its more of an object going through procedural programming to become another object (who they "really" are to be stored) in all situations

Joined
Mar 8, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I do have a lot more information to share with the right people or people who can point me in the right direction, but don't want to redundantly share the store or information everywhere while I finish building her. 2 1/2 years non-stop work and shes functional in full (i perform tests mentally like tesla did back in the day to make sure until she's coded)

Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
122
Reaction score
15
Tesla fell in love with a pigeon, and died a virgin.

This may be apocryphal.

Its a pity you can not elaborate on your idea. To do so before a patent would be foolish.