Im looking for some help

Joined
Jul 11, 2023
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hello, im new here, and i need your help.

I am in the infancy of making a app/company and im lost!

The premiss of the app is, a fault reporting service for multi site operators in the arcade industry.

The end user scans a qr code and reports the fault, this then send the info to multi users who can then action the information.

My problem is, i dont know where to start with the code, or what to even write in! In a dream world i would love to find some one to help me (not for free off course) but at this point i would take someone pointing me in the right direction.

I have the idea, the brand, the wire frame and the avenues to take it to market.

I just need a jumping off point

Thank you for your help

Joined
Jul 29, 2023
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Hello
Nice to meet you.
I am a senior Software Engineer and I can help you.
Please send email to : (e-mail address removed)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Joined
Aug 11, 2023
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Hi, @mjss. nice to meet you. I have read your post carefully. As a senior mobile developer, I am very mastered in mobile app development step and structure. If you need my help, please don't hesitate to contact me.
My telegram is @bdexter0122
Thanks