Hi everyone ....need some help please

BJD

Joined
Apr 22, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm not a coder but thought this may be a good place to try and get some help for which I am willing to pay. I am in the process of compiling a 'Family Fortunes' programme which I will use to raise some money for charity. I have the basic app but it needs some customisation (and advice) for my specific needs. If there is someone here with good understanding of JSON and general programming skills I would love to hear from you to see if we can arrange something, cheers, Brian

Joined
Apr 19, 2022
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi Brian,
If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise
You can reach me on (e-mail address removed)
Cheers and Have a great day ahead,
Andrew

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
Hey Brian,
I have a known friend who works in JSON. If you tell me where he can contact you.