Hi, I need some advice please.

Reaction score
Hi, I am a lady in her 40s looking for a career change. I would like some IT job but I need to study first. I read with python I can get job easily. Is that true? What can I study to get a quick job? Tx

Reaction score
I think beginning with python is a great choice because you can learn the basics better than struggling on other languages later. When you master python you could also get a job with it.

Reaction score
JavaScript and Python, two of the most popular languages in the startup industry, are in high demand. Most startups use Python-based backend frameworks such as Django (Python), Flask (Python), and NodeJS (JavaScript). These languages are also considered as the best programming languages for beginners to learn and to get job easily.

Reaction score
Learning Python won't be enough,because you need to choose a career path wether a software developer, data analyst and so on and each career path has its libraries in python to learn. Some of the fundamental libraries is numpy and for data is matplotlib

Ask a Question