Joined
Oct 10, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

My name is Angélique.
I have a very good friend of mine who recently has gone missing. Normally we wouldn't worry too much, because we are used to him going 'missing' and then turning up a couple days later. But this time it's different. Nobody has heard from him, and I'm the last person who has seen him.

He was staying at my place for the whole week and when he left Friday (he would return saturday morning) he left all his stuff at my place.
I now have his MacBook Pro and I tried to 'hack in' trough the terminal, but I can't even open the terminal trough recovery mode. His disk is also encrypted.

I just want to find a clue as to where he is.

Please if someone can help me, it would mean so much to me, this person is very special in my life and I care so much for him.
I am even willing to pay.

wickerme: HushPupqy

Kind regards,
Angélique

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
Call the police if he's still missing and they will take it from there. They have ITs that can open and search his computer.

Joined
Mar 28, 2022
Messages
82
Reaction score
11
Missing Persons can GPS his phone.
Unauthorized access to private data is generally considered against the rules.

Last edited:
Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
hacking his Mac says everything to me. Angelique (or whatever name he or she got) "found" (has stolen) a MacBook Pro (not just a laptop, no a macBook PRO) and need's to get access to it due to apples regulations. (A "by User" protected Apple is useless)

Yes, someone should call the police. But i don't care.

In a serious case noone would ask a coding forum for help. Police can hack every Computer in a legal way. Maybe i do care......