Has psycopg moved?

Jim Hefferon

Hello,

I want to try psycopg, the module for Postgres access. I'm having trouble
reaching the site for four or five days now. For example, the link on
the Python web site's DB Modules page
http://initd.org/Software/psycopg
times out, as do some other links that Google gives me. Am I looking in the
wrong place, or is it just that the site is experiencing some difficulties?

Thanks, Jim

Mox

Jim said:
Hello,

I want to try psycopg, the module for Postgres access. I'm having trouble
reaching the site for four or five days now. For example, the link on
the Python web site's DB Modules page
http://initd.org/Software/psycopg
times out, as do some other links that Google gives me. Am I looking in
the wrong place, or is it just that the site is experiencing some
difficulties?

No, it's probably a server problem: nothing on initd.org seems work since
friday.

--
Mox

"Trust the programmer."
"Don't prevent the programmer from doing what needs to be done."
"Keep the language small and simple."
"Provide only one way to do an operation."