"RubyConf for Stragglers" has moved (mp3/video from the conf)

James Britt

Rob said:
If this has been posted already forgive me. Ezra's site with the
mp3s/video has been moved to http://69.10.142.222:7000/ due to some
server issues.

http://www.robsanheim.com/2005/11/01/rubyconf-2005-for-stragglers-has-moved/

Does anyone know how to get the Odeo links updated?

On a side note, has anyone thought about hosting these on ourmedia.org?

http://www.ourmedia.org/

James Britt

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

On a side note, has anyone thought about hosting these on
ourmedia.org?

http://www.ourmedia.org/

James Britt

Well thats a good idea. I had never seen that site before. I think I
will upload the files there soon.

Cheers-

-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
(e-mail address removed)
509-577-7732

James Britt

Ezra said:
On Nov 1, 2005, at 1:39 PM, James Britt wrote:

Well thats a good idea. I had never seen that site before. I think I
will upload the files there soon.

One caveat: I believe the site requires that all files be available
under one or another form of Creative Commons or similar copyright.

I'm guessing most, if not all, of the presenters would have no problem
with that, but it's probably better to ask what sort of license they prefer.

James Britt