Have you Assignment for me ?

aatish19

Hi Dears,
I am student of 1st year computer science i have covered following
topics ,
FOR, WHILE, DO WHILE LOOPS, IF, IF-ELSE, SWITCH, FUNCTIONS, ARRAY,
STRINGS AND POINTERS.
Our teacher tell us to make a program of your choice which have 25
marks , plz tell me what program I design which is different from
others and gets me 25 marks .
Plz send me output of your idea .
Thanks

ed

I am student of 1st year computer science i have covered following
topics ,
FOR, WHILE, DO WHILE LOOPS, IF, IF-ELSE, SWITCH, FUNCTIONS, ARRAY,
STRINGS AND POINTERS.
Our teacher tell us to make a program of your choice which have 25
marks , plz tell me what program I design which is different from
others and gets me 25 marks .

When I was in college we were marked out of 100. So perhaps 25 marks
should mean you only need to do one quarter. So maybe you should write
something that sorts Maildir's and removes emails from certain people or
containing certain words. That would be an interesting assignment, but
not too hard, should be just about right for 25 marks I think.

If you wanted 100 marks you might make it a bit like a client/server
application where you can contact the server program via different
means, either a unix domain socket or via tcp to tell it to remove from
various user Maildirs. This would be of use to a large ISP who gets a
spamming run.

CBFalconer

I am student of 1st year computer science i have covered following
topics ,
FOR, WHILE, DO WHILE LOOPS, IF, IF-ELSE, SWITCH, FUNCTIONS, ARRAY,
STRINGS AND POINTERS.
Our teacher tell us to make a program of your choice which have 25
marks , plz tell me what program I design which is different from
others and gets me 25 marks .
Plz send me output of your idea .

Don't use silly abbreviations such as 'plz' - they mark you as
careless and uneducated.

Take a look at Richard Heathfields suggested test in the thread
'testing c skills'. That is both simple and short, and should get
you full marks.

Before posting any replies, read my sig. below, and the referenced
URLs. Google is NOT usenet.

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Martin_J=F8rgensen?=

Hi Dears,
I am student of 1st year computer science i have covered following
topics ,
FOR, WHILE, DO WHILE LOOPS, IF, IF-ELSE, SWITCH, FUNCTIONS, ARRAY,
STRINGS AND POINTERS.
Our teacher tell us to make a program of your choice which have 25
marks , plz tell me what program I design which is different from
others and gets me 25 marks .
Plz send me output of your idea .

Make a calculator that can handle 1000 digits and all 4 (*,/,+,-)
operations to start with.

Or make something else! If you're a first-year student, then I'm sure
your teachers expect you to be able to think about something yourself.
It can't be hard to get ideas...

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Martin Jørgensen