help anyone know how to submit/post form data from a link?

Joined
Feb 28, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi All,

I have a page that has a form with a few radio buttons and some have a text box when the radio button is checked, like so:
<li>
<input type="radio" name="radioName" value="radioValue" id="radioID" class="radio-btn" title="radioTitle">
<label for="radioLabel" >someLabel</label>
<input type="text" name="textName" value="" id="textID" style="">
</li>

I want to have a HTML link on another page that preselects this radio button and injects the text into this textbox.
any ideas?
Thanks,
Rummy