[HELP] audio steaming tips and tricks [URGENT]

RootCat

Hello,
I have a website created in 1995 for my wife (site
created with my small hands and all courage and forces conviction...)
http://www.murielcerf.com/
In 1995 for audio streaming, the only valid one, with my taste, was
RealPlayer (with a encoding 28.8 - insofar as modem 28.8 were the
majority)
today in the jungle of the audio formats on Internet, and, progression
of the park "basic machines", that to choose:
Encoding mp3 (universal?) or Encoding quicktime AND windowplayer to
give pleasure with all!
In all the cases of figure:
who can explain me how one encode with the format
A) "mp3" (that I know)
B) "quicktime" (that I know)
C) "windowplayer"?? (of that I am unaware of ALL, format, extension,
module of coding, etc...)
D) "realaudio" with Peak 3.1 (I have the grayed options but... GRR)
AND
THE MOST IMPORTANT:
in HTML: WHICH IS SYNTAX FOR the STREAMING in mp3, Quicktime and
Windowplayer (to be noted that for audio real, I know: filetxt.ram
which returns in it on fileRM.rm...
In advance thank you for the one or the ones that will be able to
answer my questions...
Best,
Stéphane Pietri aka RootCat

PS. Good - I do not have the hard-head and if you explain me a long
time (;-)) or simply : I will understand quickly!
Thank you to concentrate on my problem PS2.
I hope that my request is clear...enough