Help Creating FAQ

Terry

Hi,
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this post. Please
bare with me, since I'm brand spanking new to the visual studio
environment and asp.net. I have created our companies FAQ section
using the accordion control with 9 accordion pane sections. The FAQ
at
this point displays the FAQ questions as links broken down into the 9
sections. They are set as linkbuttons, so it is posting back to the
same form. I'm pulling in the questions from the database dynamically
and it is working great. What I would like to do, when the FAQ
question is clicked, is to display that question and the
corresponding
answer to the same page above the existing accordion control of
questions.
The FAQ data is set up as follows in our SQLServer DB. There are four
columns in the table. The first is a unique question id, next the
main
category the question and answer belong to, next the question, and
finally the answer to the question.
Is there a control that I could use to accomplish this, like a label,
or panel, or is there one that will accept the data? I will use the
unique ID
associated with each one to tell which one is clicked. Any help with
this will be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks for your help,
Terry