Help design HTA

Joined
Jan 5, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone,
First time I'm trying to work with HTA and I'm not really getting along :-\
I am trying to build a GUI into which I will enter IP\Computer name
And I will get information about the connected user and the computer
Each result will have a COPY button that will copy it to the CLIPBOARD
And in addition there will be several more buttons that will perform actions based on the IP address entered
The buttons should start VBS
The information that will be displayed (from AD and from the computer) should also be based on VBS
I am unable to design such a GUI
I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this
I am attaching a picture of the GUI as I imagine it
Thanks
My App.jpg