    that builds a connection string from DataLinks?

    Any help on this is GREATLY appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

    Christopher Calhoun, Jan 22, 2004

  2. Christopher,

    I don't have an answer for you (seems to be a trend today), but I do want to
    mention that we use a control that has a connection string property. I hate
    it! It's different from every other control we use. Instead of using a
    connection string, this control should expose DataSource and DataMember
    properties, "just like everyone else".

    Now, perhaps your control actually needs to use a connection string and
    cannot use a DataSource/DataMember pair.

    John Saunders, Jan 22, 2004