URGENT!!! Generating a connetionstring property from the designer...

Christopher Calhoun

This functionality is implemented in the SQLConnection control in the
connectionstring property. I am Building a custom control from an inherited
base class. (datagrid)

I have exposed a property for a connectionstring which I want the user of
this control to be able to use the way the connectionstring property is
implemented in the designer for the SQLConnection control.

Does anyone know how to invoke the designer property dropdown functionality
that builds a connection string from DataLinks?

Any help on this is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Ad

Top