Help installing

Dipen Narendra Kumar

Hello!

I have just started programming in Ruby as part of my University course.

Now I am having trouble with installing ruby and freeride. I downloaded Rub=
1.8.5 One click installer from www.ruby-lang.org but when I try to open Fre=
Ride that was included in the package all I get is a console window with
loads and loads of text. Most of the text says Failing to load: etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

dipen=20
http://ideas.live.com/programpage.aspx?versionId=3D5d21c51a-b161-4314-9b0e-=
4911fb2b2e6d=

Brad Tilley

Quoting Dipen Narendra Kumar said:
Now I am having trouble with installing ruby and freeride. I downloaded Ruby
1.8.5 One click installer from www.ruby-lang.org but when I try to open Free
Ride that was included in the package all I get is a console window with
loads and loads of text.

You might try using the bundled scite editor. I've found it to work well on
Windows.