HELP ME!!! OH for the love of ... Please help me, someone MUST KNOW!!!

PORTfAR

Hi

The following is my HTML code:

<form name="form1" method="post" action="test1.php">
<select name="othercounties" size="16" multiple="yes"
id="counties_selection">
<option>Avon</option>
<option>Bedfordshire</option>
<option>Berkshire</option>
<option>Buckinghamshire</option>
<option>Cambridgeshire</option>
<option>Cheshire</option>
<option>and so....</option>
</select>
<input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit">
</form>

This is a Drop LIST with MULTIPLE set to YES, the action is suppose to
send the multiple selection to a php script!

But why, for peats sake, does it only ever SEND ONLY THE LAST NAME IN
THE SELECTION!

I thought it was suppose to send a comma dileminated list!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The php script simply echo's the $othercountries variable! But as I
say its only showing the LAST option in the selection.

Much appreciate anyone who could help!!!

Thankyou

PF