help me to code vending machince with following specification

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by SHAJITH, Nov 20, 2015.

  1. SHAJITH

    SHAJITH

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Vending machine
    The vending machine dispenses two items: a can of soda or a candy bar. The can
    of soda costs $7 while the candy bar costs $4.
    1. There is an input select for each product and a reset input that takes the machine
    to the idle state.
    2. The machine only accepts $1 and $5 bills.
    3. When sufficient funds have been inserted, the product selection is made. The
    maximum amount of money that can be inserted is $10.
    4. Change is dispensed but only in $1 bills.
    5. If a product selection is made and insufficient funds have been inserted, the
    machine illuminates an “insufficient funds” display and waits for more money to
    be inserted.
    6. The transaction can be cancelled at any time with the appropriate refund.
    7. If the product is not available, all money is returned.
    8. When a product is dispensed the customer must take it before a new transaction
    can start.

    SHAJITH, Nov 20, 2015