Help! - Mozilla Not Wrapping Lines Properly

TheKeith

I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a way
for me to fix it? Thanks.

EightNineThree

TheKeith said:
I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a way
for me to fix it? Thanks.

Fridays is "Take your crystal ball to the cleaners" day.
It'd be nice to see an URL...

--
Karl Core

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not
cease to be insipid.
Friedrich Nietzsche

eightninethree AT eightninethree.com

TheKeith

wait, not sure if this is the right way, but I tried setting:
line-height:100% and that seemed to do it. Is this the right way?

TheKeith

TheKeith said:
I'm currently converting all the pages in my site to strict standard
compliance. On one of my pages, I have a bunch of images within a fixed
width div container and I want the images to wrap without any spacing
between each line. So far, IE and Opera handle it perfectly, but Mozilla
puts a little spacing between lines. Why does it do this and is there a way
for me to fix it? Thanks.

sorry for replying to myself a bunch of times in this post, but I just
figure out that the fix is the style: line-height:0px