    Help/Suggestions are urgently required

    Thank you ,
    Abhishek

    abhishek, May 29, 2008

  2. abhishek

    Paul Rubin Guest

    Use one of the SSL wrappers. Note that if you're using a recent
    Debian distro, make sure to take the latest OpenSSL update since they
    had an unbelievably bad screwup that destroyed their versions of
    OpenSSL's security for a while. That applies to all Debian based
    distros including Ubuntu, but not to non-Debian derivatives such as
    Fedora.

    Paul Rubin, May 30, 2008

  3. full ack.
    While this book is most certainly worth reading, I doubt, that it is
    necessary to gain in-depth knowledge of cryptography to make use of it in
    your code.

    If you transfer data over SSL-connection, you should rely on them being
    safe, you don't need to understand the details. You only need to know,
    what SSL can protect against, and what it can't protect against.

    Sebastian 'lunar' Wiesner, May 30, 2008