Help needed regarding css and menus

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Hi,

I am trying to create a hover over menu at the moment using css (which I am
extremely new to.) I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can change
the colour of the text on the menu shown at the address below and if I can
make it bold. Also can I make it so it is not underlined.

http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/menu.html

And if anyone has the spare time could they tell me how I add extra links to
the menu, when I have tried adding another button it says that the script is
undefined for menu 3. If this could be done without a huge amount of
modification to my present script I would be very greatful.

Thanks very much in advance
Tom

Edwin van der Vaart

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk said:
Hi,

I am trying to create a hover over menu at the moment using css (which I am
extremely new to.) I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I can change
the colour of the text on the menu shown at the address below and if I can
make it bold. Also can I make it so it is not underlined.

http://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/menu.html

You can use e.g.
a {
color : #fff;
background: transparent;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight: bold;
}

a:hover {
color : #000;
background: #ffcc99;
text-decoration: none;
font-weight: bold;
}

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk

Edwin van der Vaart said:
I forgot to mention for studing css at:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

No need to answer previous question.....that worked a charm.....does anyone
know how I could put extra links in?

I tried putting this in but I get error: menu3 undefined:
//Contents for menu 3, and so on
var menu2=new Array()
menu3[0]='<a href="">Where To Play</a>'
menu3[1]='<a href="">What Games To Play</a>'

followed by:

onMouseover="dropdownmenu(this, event, menu3, '150px')"

I have no idea how to get round this error and there seem to be so many ways
of making a menu like this that I can't find help on the net (owing to my
incompetence probably)

Any help very much appreciated.
Tom

Edwin van der Vaart

MagicFreebiesUK.co.uk wrote:

[snip]
No need to answer previous question.....that worked a charm.....does anyone
know how I could put extra links in?

I tried putting this in but I get error: menu3 undefined:
//Contents for menu 3, and so on
var menu2=new Array()
Use var menu3=new Array() for the 3th link.

William Hamby

http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/