Help please! :(

Joined
Jan 18, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi all,

Bit of a newb when it comes to CSS, and need some help please! I want to change the background color of the sidebar widgets to light grey so it looks a bit distinct from white bg of the content body. How can I do this using css? I also need the light grey bg on widget side in mobile site too. You help will be much appreciated. My website is: http://www.fantasticfreebies.co.uk/

Thanks,
James

Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hey,
If you want a grey color in CSS then you can use the color code of grey i.e 696969, or you can use the code
div
{
background-color: grey;
}

Last edited by a moderator:
Joined
May 14, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
If you want a grey color in CSS then you can use the color code of grey i.e 696969
&
You can also use the code
div
{
background-color: grey;
}

To learn more about PHP you can Get training form PHP training in Delhi. I heard this is the best place to gain knowledge.