help PowerDesigner

Joined
Nov 25, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
I use powerdesigner connected to oracle9i,I create a datasource ,and test it successfully,but when I uer powerdesigner connected to oracle9i,to question came out,that is:
1 Errot:The repository does not contain all the required definitions.Only an administrator can update it.
2Error:The connection failed because the repository has not been installed on the database.
After this,there is nothing,it means failed,How can I do to useing Powerdesigner connected to oracle9i? can you help me?Thank you for advance.
E m ail: love340***** @ 163. com
QQ:376******

Last edited: