Help required in designing the menus

GMHK

Hi,

Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.

the type of menus that i am looking are shown in the following website
http://www.adobe.com/
In the home page
there are some option like support,product,company,purchase,solutions.
when we move the mouse pointer over that, the drop down list we will
come.

please send me the code

thanks and regards
HariKiran

Jeff North

| Hi,
|
| Can any one help me in creating the menus using the html.
|
| the type of menus that i am looking are shown in the following website
| http://www.adobe.com/
| In the home page
| there are some option like support,product,company,purchase,solutions.
| when we move the mouse pointer over that, the drop down list we will
| come.
|
| please send me the code

The site uses CSS to control the menu.

http://www.roast-horse.com/tutorials/_tutorials/css_js_menu/index.html