help required to populate search results

Craig Keightley

I have 3 drop down menus:

brandID (values 1 - n)
dualProcessor (Y, N)
dual Core (Y,N)

And the following table of values:

Name Brand dualProcessor DualCore
item1 1 Y Y
item2 1 Y N
item3 2 N N
item4 2 N Y

I want to be able to create a list of results on my web page hat checks
against a table of processors.
As a selection is made from each option, the result list will reduce. How
can i acheive this using JavaScipt?

Any Help would be grateful
Craig

Craig Keightley

I've had a look and it seems the route i need to go but i'm a little lost
i need to show items based on a similar result to a sql query (where
brandID =1 AND dualProcessor= Y AND dualCOre = N)

My progress can be seen here if any one wants to give input:
http://rackage.sitedesign.net/dedicatedservers.php

select custom build from the first drop down list, the idea is that there
will be a list of options of cpu available after the third cpu item is
selected

Craig