help!response time problem

IISçš„å“应时间问题,急ï¼ï¼ï¼å¤šè°¢æ— è¨€

i distribute a website on IIS which is programmed with C# HttpHandler,then i
send empty call to the website and record the time that the call return to
client.

1ã€when the client is C# Winform, it waste about 75 millisecond if website
and the client are both on the same machine or are on different machine in
the same local network.

2ã€but when the client is C++ ActiveX Control,it waste about 75 millisecond
if the client and the website are both on the same machine,but waste above
150 millisecond if client and the website are on the different machine in the
same local network.why?

it's a urgent problem because we need the best response performance,
please help me and tell me how to solve it.

thank you very much!

(by the way,if server is EASERVER(Sybase Server),it nearly waste the same
time)