Help w/ CryptographicException Error

MCP

I am running code that requires a local certificate to connect to a web
service (XML-RPC). The code works fine when I run it in Visual Studio Express
2005; however, when I run it on Visual Web Developer, I get the following
error:

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException was unhandled by user code
Message="Access is denied.
"
Source="mscorlib"
StackTrace:
at
System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException.ThrowCryptogaphicException(Int32 hr)
at
System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Utils._QueryCertFileType(String fileName)
at
System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.LoadCertificateFromFile(String fileName, Object password, X509KeyStorageFlags keyStorageFlags)
at
System.Security.Cryptography.X509Certificates.X509Certificate.CreateFromCertFile(String filename)
at Default2.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in
c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MobObject\Default2.aspx.vb:line 14
at System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive()