help with auth dbi

joe

Hello I have an old linux box I need to enable auth dbi does anyone
know what sources do i need to do this? I believe I will need mod_perl
and auth dbi and apache but havent done this before. Thanks.

J. Gleixner

joe said:
Hello I have an old linux box I need to enable auth dbi does anyone
know what sources do i need to do this? I believe I will need mod_perl
and auth dbi and apache but havent done this before. Thanks.

First, what's your definition of 'auth dbi'?
Second, why do you think you need to have 'auth dbi'?
Third, start with your favorite Internet search engine and
when you have questions about your code, come on back.

Possibly, if you want to use a database of username/passwords
to manage access to your CGIs, then using something like
CGI::Session::Auth::DBI, might help.

In that case, use CPAN and consult the documentation:

http://search.cpan.org/~geewiz/CGI-Session-Auth-1.06/Auth/DBI.pm