help with boost signals and gpp

timor.super

Hi group,

I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp on www.delorie.com and the
boost installer on http://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html

I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
to do.

I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Best regards,

S.

dasjotre

Hi group,

I've downloaded the windows compiler djgpp onwww.delorie.comand the
boost installer onhttp://www.boost-consulting.com/download.html

I would like to be able to create an application that uses the
delegate with boosts signals, but i'm a big noob, and i don't how what
to do.

I think i need to create a .a library for using the signals, but how ?
or are there package that includes already the .a lib for windows ?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what needs to be done to compile
boost for your compiler. your best bet is to try posting your
question on boost mailing list.

http://boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm#main

the _developer_ one seems to be most active.