    A. It looks like the NewEditIndex isn't changing when I filter. How
    can I do this?

    Appreciate any help

    nomad, Nov 27, 2008

  2. nomad

    nomad Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply. I am binding to the GridView in code. The
    filter fire a stored procedure which filters the result and then binds
    the result back to the GridView. I am using the proper GridView Edit
    command and setting the edit by using Gridview.EditIndex =
    e.NewEditIndex.

    Appreciate any help on this.

    nomad, Nov 27, 2008