    ideas?

    thanks

    justin

    Justin Martin, Jan 9, 2006

  2. Justin Martin

    Guest Guest

    Oh wonderful one! See it many times, make sure you delete all DLLs from the
    bin directory before you add the new ones, sort that directory by date and
    you'll see what I mean. There are 2 dlls with different names in different
    times with the same code.

    Al

    Guest, Jan 10, 2006

  3. Thanks Albert,

    I had been clearing the Temp directory but found another one elsewhere that
    caused it... You'd think that the error message could be worded a bit more
    friendlier.

    justin

    Justin Martin, Jan 10, 2006
  4. Justin Martin

    Guest Guest

    Where was the other file? No matter what I do, the damn DLL that I want to
    have deleted keeps coming back when I try to build the website. It's
    extremely frustrating!

    Guest, Jan 21, 2006