Hey i'm new to coding so i'm wondering if you guys could just take a moment to answer this? this is the problem

Ad

Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
174
Reaction score
19
Hard to tell what you're trying to do. The input function takes user input, printing its argument to the console first. So, it prints 6, you type a number and hit enter. Then, it prints 7 and you type another number and press enter, and then it does the rest. If you let me know what isn't working, what you're not understanding, or what you're trying to do, I can try to help further.