Hi All,

anu

Hi All,

H1 processing has been started. Interested candidates can
forward your updated resumes. Plz Send Your Updated Resumes by this
week end as the process will be getting closed. For further
information you can e-mail to (e-mail address removed) or
(e-mail address removed) or (e-mail address removed). or
(e-mail address removed) you can reach me directly swapna@040
40133999.

Following are the terms and conditions:
Based on your Experience we are charging.
If you have an experience of 2 yrs or less the charges would be around
1.3 Lakhs(one lakh thirty thousand rupees).
If you have an experience of 3 yrs or more the charges would be around
1.2 Laks (one lakh twenty thousand rupees)
And Following Documents Must Also Be Submitted
Academic certificates and mark sheets Xerox(A4 Size)
Total experience certificate Xerox(A4 Size)
Presently working organization certificate Xerox(A4)
Payment slips 3 months
Passport 32 pages Xerox Photo clarity is a must in passport
4 photographs
Photo identity proof must be submitted as early as possible

And also following facilities would be provided

FREE BOARDING AND LODGING
70-30 % BASICS
BEFORE GETTING JOB COMPANY WILL PAY THEN
FIRST DAYS ONWARDS 50% INSURANCEWILL PAID BY EMPLOYER
AFTER 6 MONTHS COMPLETE RETURN FLIGHT TICKET ALSO
PROVIDE TRAINING IF NEEDDED
AFTER SIX MONTHS GREEN CARD PROCESS

For any queries feel free to contact 040-40133993

Thank You.

Warms and Regards,
Swapna. A,
HR-Operations,