    finishes that object B task it come back to run function C. (like
    interrupting somehow).
    Thanks in advance.

    aonlazio, Aug 9, 2008

  2. aonlazio

    schaffe Guest

    Im thinking you could use threads and the Event-handler avaiable.
    Then you check for certain signals/interrupts peridocially and when
    you recive the signal you communicate the the object thread A that it
    should wait for a certain Event that object thread B will set when its
    done. If i havent missunderstood your concept i think it wouldnt be
    that complicated to solve with threads, check
    http://code.activestate.com/recipes/langs/python/tags/threads/ for
    good examples how to program threads.

    Br

    schaffe, Aug 9, 2008