hi urgent help needed in nested repeater

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by gauravkg via DotNetMonster.com, Sep 1, 2006.

  1. Problem : I have a nested repeater in which i am showing data through table

    | title |
    | description |
    | title |
    | description |

    on load the description is hidden using div display:none

    on clicking of title it shoul show me the description row..

    the code i have used is

    <!--

    // -->

    function toggle_display(control)
    {

    if(control.style.display == "block")
    {

    control.style.display =

    "none";
    }

    else
    {

    control.style.display =

    "block";

    </script>

    <

    div class="result_title_odd" id="result_title1_1" onclick="toggle_display
    (result_detail1_1)"

    onmouseout="className='result_title_odd'" onmouseover
    ="className='result_title_onMouseOver'">

    Title:

    <asp:Label runat=server ID="title" Text=<%#((DataRowView)Container.DataItem)
    ["Deal_Title"]% ></asp:Label>

    <

    tr><td> <div class="result_detail" id="result_detail1_1">

    <asp:Label runat=server ID ="Description" Text=<%#((DataRowView)Container.
    DataItem)["Deal_Title"]% ></asp:Label>

    style sheet i have used

    ..result_group {

    background-color: yellow;

    width: 100%;

    text-align: center;

    border-top: black thin solid;
    }

    ..result_title_odd {

    background-color: lightcyan;

    width: 100%;
    }

    ..result_title_even {

    background-color: lightgreen;

    width: 100%;
    }

    ..result_title_stars {

    float: right;
    }

    ..result_title_onMouseOver {

    background-color: LightGrey;

    cursor: hand;
    }

    ..result_detail {

    background-color: #ccffff;

    display: none;

    width: 100%;
    }

    Plz tell me how to achive this i will be very greatful to u

    with regards

    gaurav

    gauravkg via DotNetMonster.com, Sep 1, 2006