hi urgent help needed in nested repeater

gauravkg via DotNetMonster.com

Problem : I have a nested repeater in which i am showing data through table

| title |
| description |
| title |
| description |

on load the description is hidden using div display:none

on clicking of title it shoul show me the description row..

the code i have used is

<!--

// -->

function toggle_display(control)
{

if(control.style.display == "block")
{

control.style.display =

"none";
}

else
{

control.style.display =

"block";
}

}

</script>

<

div class="result_title_odd" id="result_title1_1" onclick="toggle_display
(result_detail1_1)"

onmouseout="className='result_title_odd'" onmouseover
="className='result_title_onMouseOver'">

Title:

<asp:Label runat=server ID="title" Text=<%#((DataRowView)Container.DataItem)
["Deal_Title"]% ></asp:Label>

<

tr><td> <div class="result_detail" id="result_detail1_1">

<asp:Label runat=server ID ="Description" Text=<%#((DataRowView)Container.
DataItem)["Deal_Title"]% ></asp:Label>

style sheet i have used

..result_group {

background-color: yellow;

width: 100%;

text-align: center;

border-top: black thin solid;
}

..result_title_odd {

background-color: lightcyan;

width: 100%;
}

..result_title_even {

background-color: lightgreen;

width: 100%;
}

..result_title_stars {

float: right;
}

..result_title_onMouseOver {

background-color: LightGrey;

cursor: hand;
}

..result_detail {

background-color: #ccffff;

display: none;

width: 100%;
}

Plz tell me how to achive this i will be very greatful to u

with regards

gaurav