Hi

Joined
May 29, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
In HTML Code, I m using a table. I want to create a link to point to a particular cell in that table and i want final display of output in such a way that only further cells in that row will be displayed i.e table should be scrolled to the right side.

actually i have created link to a cell in table ...but it displays table starting with that row ending with the pointed cell ..but I want to display table starting with pointed cell .
so, can anyone suggest me how to do this?