Hide FormView after ItemUpdated

Michel Couche

Hello,

I am using a combination of a GridView and a FormView to allow editing of a
large table.

The GridView displays the main fields and a "Select" button opens a FormView
in the edit mode to allow editing of all the fields.

The UpdateParameters of the SQLDataSource are defined in the Updating event
of the SQLDataSource and I check that no exception occured in the
ItemUpdated event of the same SQLDatasource. In that case I rebing the
GridView

So far so good.
My last question is "How to hide the Formview at the end of the ItemUpdated
event ?"

Thanks in advance for your support.

Michel