Hijri Calendar

ArbolOne

Hello every one, just wanted to know if anyone here has, or knows
where to get, code or the algorithm for the Hijri Calendar.

Thanks

Roberto Waltman

ArbolOne said:
Hello every one, just wanted to know if anyone here has, or knows
where to get, code or the algorithm for the Hijri Calendar.

Try searching for the book "Calendrical Calculations"

ArbolOne

Yah!!
What wonderful Idea you've had! Tell you what, you look for the site
and when you find it let me know, ok pumpkin?