HotSpot design under VS

Bruno Alexandre

Hi guys...

this seams quite stupid, but how can I design HotSpots in ImageMaps under
Visual Studio...?

do I need to know the exact pixels? or there is a tool like Dreamweaver
that we just select the Image and then select the circle rectangle or line
to click and drag the place we want to perform a hotspot...

cause at this moment I have DW just to design the HotSpots and then copy
the coordinates and insert in VS code.

any tool to do this in Visual Studio 2005?