How can i create new users without utilizing the create user wizar

prady

Hi,
Is it possible for me to create new users without using the wizard? I am
using a custom membership as i want to capture more data other than the ones
which are available in the wizard. Is it possible for me to use the custom
membeship create user method? If yes how can i call it ? What should i be
giving the button_click event of my webpage where i capture the data?
Thanks in advance
Prady

Ian Semmel

You can add your own functions to your custom membership provider class.

If your custom membership provider is say MyCustomProvider, you can get a
reference to that by

MyCustomProvider mcp = (MyCustomProvider) Membership.Provider;

You can then call mcp.DoMyCreateUser(...) etc.

Phil H