How can I do this?

Guest

Hi

I want to create an matrix grid of controls for inputting data.

Basically along the top we would have a list of users, their age, etc. This
would come from a table called Users.

Then, below that would a list of Sessions. 1 row for each session. Each
column in these rows would have a checkbox, so you can indicate whether
"User" attended "Session". Obviously the session stuff is stored in another
table called "Sessions".

At design time, we don't know how many users or sessions there will be, so
the system needs to create the matrix at runtime.

Will something like the datagrid enable me to do this? Or do I need to write
my own control?

Cheers

Dan

Kevin Spencer

A DataGrid would certainly allow you to do this.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
The sun never sets on
the Kingdom of Heaven

Guest

Hi Kevin,

That's nice to know... I can still use DataGrid using 2 unconnected tables?