How can I set the TreeView.Indent = 0?

owais

How can I set the TreeView.Indent = 0? it can't be set to zero.

e.g
ParentImage
ChildImage1
ChildImage2

I want to my parent and child node on the same indent level. Is there any possibility that parent and child node are at the same indent level in TreeView control?

I want my Treeview control as microsoft folder bar. Is there any other way plz let me know its very urgent.

Thanks

Ed Kaim [MSFT]

I don't think you can set it below 15. The best alternative I can think of
is to extend the ListView control with logic to expand and collapse nodes by
inserting or removing items in the right places.