How do I change the top: and left: StyleSheet locations on a <div>?

Steve Kershaw

Hello,
I need to dynamically change the location of a <div> from C# code. How
can I do this. the <div> is set to runat="server" so I can see the id
of the <div> but I don't see a way to change the top: and left:
parameters.

Thanks

Steve

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

You can set the style property:

theControl.Attributes.Add("style", "left:20px;top:20px;");