How do I embed a webpage within another?

slyjenkins

Hi, I am dabbling with html at the moment to make my eBay listings look
more professional, not cluttered! My problem is with so many listings
if I change my postage rates or my terms of service I have to change it
on all my listings. So I wrote this on my freespace
http://freespace.virgin.net/sly.jenkins/termsebay.htm (have a look if
you like) hoping that I could somehow embed it into my listings so that
I can change it at my leisure and affect all my listings. Only problem
is I couldn't work out how best to do it. I'm a bit scared of
frames!Any ideas please?

slyjenkins

Following up, it doesn't matter if it is a scrolling window or the
whole lot. I've also started wondering if would be possible to write
this as a document and embed that instead, or even an image?

Ta Sly

\(Elmo\)

have you tried an Iframe?

Hi, I am dabbling with html at the moment to make my eBay listings look
more professional, not cluttered! My problem is with so many listings
if I change my postage rates or my terms of service I have to change it
on all my listings. So I wrote this on my freespace
http://freespace.virgin.net/sly.jenkins/termsebay.htm (have a look if
you like) hoping that I could somehow embed it into my listings so that
I can change it at my leisure and affect all my listings. Only problem
is I couldn't work out how best to do it. I'm a bit scared of
frames!Any ideas please?

*** ***

Knut Krueger

What's that then? (Therefore, no I haven't!)

<iframe src="URl" name="Name"
width="width" height="heigh">
content if browser does not support
</iframe>

Regards Knut

Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
hi,
I used the iframe anf it does not work....

When i use it the web page i am trying to embed takes up the whole screen rather than my size specification.. I am trying to embed a forum...any help why this is happening

aj98

embedding a webpage in a webpage

Hey, if you are trying to embed a different webpage into a webpage, this is the way I do it...