How do I redirect a submitted form from popup to main window?

justerson

Here's the situation:
1) I open a popup that has a "buy from PayPal" button that submits a
form to a PayPal shopping cart page.
2) When the form submits, the popup redirects to the PayPal shopping
cart page

How do I get the popup to close and the main window to redirect to the
PayPal shopping cart page? I can get the popup to close and the main
window to redirect to the url specified in the form submit by calling:

function closeRedirect(){
opener.document.location.href =
"https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr";
}

but the form values aren't passed so the main page loads PayPal's login
page.