How do I use multiple siteMaps?

Tom

Please forgive me if I have posted to the wrong group. I have been reading
for two days now and everything points to the direction that I can do it but
I can't get any code to work. I an new to .NET so please forgive my
ignorance. Simply put I have a site and the navigation is working fine,
breadcrumb, treeview... Now I just added an "Admin" section (I've got all the
authentication working) and I want to add a few siteMap items to the treeview
ONLY if the user has been authenticated. The link to the "Admin" section is
not public and does not need to be seen by anyone, admin's will know to add
/admin to the url. What I am trying to do is this:

Anonymous users will see:

Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

But Authenticated users I want to see:

Admin Home
Admin Item 1
Admin Item 2
Item 1
Item 2
Item 3

How do I achieve this? I'm lost, I'm new so lots of code will help!

Thanks,
Tom

Gary Vidal

You could use the roles attribute on the sitemap
where you define the roles for each page.
Or you could use a LoginView control to present the appropriate menus