How do you configure trust levels to support membership in VS 2005?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by nedk, May 27, 2005.

  1. nedk

    nedk Guest

    I did the walkthrough at
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/library/879kf95c(en-us,vs.80).aspx on
    creating a web site with membership and user login in VS 2005 but when
    I click on the login button I'm getting an error that says the feature
    is not supported at the configured trust level. Does anyone have a
    solution for this. I'm not finding anything on the web. thanks.

    Server Error in '/testweb' Application.

    This feature is not supported at the configured trust level.

    Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: This feature is not
    supported at the configured trust level.

    Source Error:

    Stack Trace:

    [HttpException (0x80004005): This feature is not supported at the
    configured trust level.]
    System.Web.Security.Membership.Initialize() +222
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.LoginUtil.GetProvider(String providerName)
    +32
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.OnAuthenticate(AuthenticateEventArgs
    e) +130
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.AttemptLogin() +94
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Login.OnBubbleEvent(Object source,
    EventArgs e) +101
    System.Web.UI.Control.RaiseBubbleEvent(Object source, EventArgs
    args) +35
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnCommand(CommandEventArgs e) +115
    System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String
    eventArgument) +134

    eventArgument) +7
    sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11
    +33
    +5670

    nedk, May 27, 2005