how do you pronounce 'tuple'?

Terry Hancock

the-acid-test-is-whether-you-say-"xor"-with-one-syllable-
or-three-ly y'rs - tim --

Oh dear, I say it with two, am I just not cool, or what?
;-)

"ex-or"

Grant Griffin

Tim Peters wrote:
"tuhple" is a girly-man affectation. That's why Guido and I both say
the manly "toople".

Yes, but doesn't Guido say 'Guido' with some sort of strange faux-manly
'H'-ish sortta sound?

methinks-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-ly y'rs,

=g2

Grant R. Griffin
Publisher of dspGuru http://www.dspguru.com
Iowegian International Corporation http://www.iowegian.com
See http://www.iowegian.com/img/contact.gif for e-mail address

Paddy

So thats were its from.
My Parents used to quote it to me when I were a 'wee lad',
So they read Burns....

-Pad.

Steve Holden

Paddy said:
So thats were its from.
My Parents used to quote it to me when I were a 'wee lad',
So they read Burns....
Maybe, it's fairly well known. But I rendered it incorrectly, the actual
quote is

"Mony a mickle maks a muckle"

me-and-my-fingers-ly y'rs - steve