  1. Oh dear, I say it with two, am I just not cool, or what?
    ;-)

    "ex-or"

    Terry Hancock, Feb 15, 2006

  2. Yeah, +1, definitely.

    Terry Hancock, Feb 15, 2006

  3. Tim Peters wrote:

    Yes, but doesn't Guido say 'Guido' with some sort of strange faux-manly
    'H'-ish sortta sound?

    methinks-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-ly y'rs,

    =g2

    Grant R. Griffin
    Publisher of dspGuru http://www.dspguru.com
    Iowegian International Corporation http://www.iowegian.com
    See http://www.iowegian.com/img/contact.gif for e-mail address

    Grant Griffin, Feb 15, 2006
  4. John Salerno

    Paddy Guest

    So thats were its from.
    My Parents used to quote it to me when I were a 'wee lad',
    So they read Burns....

    -Pad.

    Paddy, Feb 15, 2006
  5. John Salerno

    Steve Holden Guest

    Maybe, it's fairly well known. But I rendered it incorrectly, the actual
    quote is

    "Mony a mickle maks a muckle"

    me-and-my-fingers-ly y'rs - steve

    Steve Holden, Feb 16, 2006