How do you pronounce xsl-fo?

inquirydog

I, the Inquirydog, have a question. How you YOU pronounce xsl-fo?
Not wanting to look foolish when discussing such topics, I googled
this, but found nothing. Do you say "eks ess ell, foh", or "exs ess
ell, eff oh", or "kseselfoh", or what? If you know of the official
site which gives the pronounciation I would be interested in seeing
it, or if you don't know the official site I would still be interested
in hearing how you and your firends have been saying it.

thanks
Inquirydog

Andrzej Jan Taramina

I, the Inquirydog, have a question. How you YOU pronounce xsl-fo?
Not wanting to look foolish when discussing such topics, I googled
this, but found nothing. Do you say "eks ess ell, foh", or "exs ess
ell, eff oh", or "kseselfoh", or what? If you know of the official
site which gives the pronounciation I would be interested in seeing
it, or if you don't know the official site I would still be interested
in hearing how you and your firends have been saying it.

Woudl have been easier if they had called it XSL - Formatting Utilities. ;-)

.....Andrzej

NOTE: Remove Spamicide(tm) before replying!!!