How do you style input box?

Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey, I'm here trying to make my input box bigger and give it round corners. sadly it doesn't follow the same rules as a button does so I'm lost.

Joined
Nov 13, 2020
Messages
302
Reaction score
38
#roundCorners {
border-radius: 25px;
border: 2px solid black;
padding: 20px;
width: 200px;
height: 150px;
}

Joined
Jan 24, 2022
Messages
30
Reaction score
2
The above is the CSS box-sizing Property that is most feasible for all the developers.
* {
box-sizing: border-box;
}

This is another important code that ensures that all the elements are sized properly. Many browsers already use
box-sizing: border-box; for many form elements (but not all - which is why inputs and text areas look different at width: 100%;).

Therefore this code is good to use.