What do you recommend me?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by independent, Jan 6, 2020.

  1. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    I need to familiarize and to get a bit expertise with html+css + javascript.
    it is clear that very simple websites would not make any effective impact (on broad environment)
    but of course I do not imply to be professional in very short time period.

    so,here I need something like this
    a collection of
    html+css+js web pages (presumably it is called as collection of DHTML web pages)

    so,how and where I can find it to familiarize (to cope with big web pages)
    note: I should be able to use them via making changes on that web pages (changing css,js and html codes)

    one more question: can we say that such a big web pages (between ~1500 - 5000 lines) are being produced by just one developer (I think while it is possible,is not common)?

    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    independent, Jan 6, 2020

  2. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    partially resolved!

    because we realised that we could improve us via reviewing other websites' sources.
    simply : get expertise via making excersie :)

    independent, Jan 11, 2020

  3. independent

    sunfighter

    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2019
    Messages:
    81
    Likes Received:
    10
    They're more then one developer. Just google for web site builders or go to a host site and look.

    BUT every one that I have looked at that has 1500 - 5000 lines is crap. - bloated - looked like it was done by a 5 year old.

    A good web site, imho, is small and done in raw, no framework, code and validated by W3C.
    If you don't know html+css+js, study those first https://www.w3schools.com/ This should show you enough to code your own pages without looking a code on web sites. A good start.

    sunfighter, Jan 11, 2020
    independent likes this.
  4. independent

    independent

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    1
    thank you for clarification.
    how?
    but why do they do so? interesting. it is really causing fears for fresh/new lerners/developers.

    yes,I agree.

    I think I know html + css as in mid quality level. but js is entry level. and I think html will presumably be the easiest program that I would learn,among them.(I plan to master js and pass to java after that,but not sure whether I should previously know C)

    independent, Jan 11, 2020