What do you recommend me?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by independent, Jan 6, 2020.

1. independent

independent

I need to familiarize and to get a bit expertise with html+css + javascript.
    it is clear that very simple websites would not make any effective impact (on broad environment)
    but of course I do not imply to be professional in very short time period.

so,here I need something like this
    a collection of
    html+css+js web pages (presumably it is called as collection of DHTML web pages)

so,how and where I can find it to familiarize (to cope with big web pages)
    note: I should be able to use them via making changes on that web pages (changing css,js and html codes)

one more question: can we say that such a big web pages (between ~1500 - 5000 lines) are being produced by just one developer (I think while it is possible,is not common)?

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
    independent, Jan 6, 2020
    1. Advertisements

2. independent

independent

partially resolved!

because we realised that we could improve us via reviewing other websites' sources.
    simply : get expertise via making excersie :)

independent, Jan 11, 2020
    1. Advertisements

3. independent

sunfighter

They're more then one developer. Just google for web site builders or go to a host site and look.

BUT every one that I have looked at that has 1500 - 5000 lines is crap. - bloated - looked like it was done by a 5 year old.

A good web site, imho, is small and done in raw, no framework, code and validated by W3C.
    If you don't know html+css+js, study those first https://www.w3schools.com/ This should show you enough to code your own pages without looking a code on web sites. A good start.

sunfighter, Jan 11, 2020
    independent likes this.
  4. independent

independent

thank you for clarification.
    how?
    but why do they do so? interesting. it is really causing fears for fresh/new lerners/developers.

yes,I agree.

I think I know html + css as in mid quality level. but js is entry level. and I think html will presumably be the easiest program that I would learn,among them.(I plan to master js and pass to java after that,but not sure whether I should previously know C)

independent, Jan 11, 2020
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question